Friday, May 28, 2010

Just a Random Tidbit.

You know that saying, "April showers brings May flowers"? It has proven to me to be a flat out lie. Either you live in the desert, where it never showers in April, or, you're like me and live somewhere where it rains constantly. Where people got the impression that it is sunny in May because it was pouring in April is beyond me. But enough about the weather. As you know, I've been searching for a job until I am due to leave the country to Mexico for the mission. I have been searching for months with no avail. I was constantly checking applications and talking to managers and owners. Did I get a phone call? No, I did not. Then I went to my dear Auntie's house to help her and spend time with her and my sweet Uncle, and guess what. BAM! I was getting phone calls for interviews like, everyday. Of course, I am not home to receive these calls, and my "parental units" (parents) both work, so they do not answer my phone, obviously. So it's not until days later that I even receive the message that someone has called me. Let's see what God has for me when I get home, shall we?

Thanks for checking in!
Miss Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment