Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here Goes Everything

Hello free world, As you know, I am Miss Mae. I have started a blog by request of my dear Auntie. I don't see her much so she requested I start a blog or something because apparently, Facebook or MySpace isn't cutting it. ;] So here goes everything- That is, everything that can be said about me. :]


I have reached the end of my high school life as I know it, and as I am quite oftenly told, "The beginning of the rest of my life..." How cliche', I know. But in the weirdest way it is really true. I'm going to be starting a new chapter in my life beginning in Carmen Serdan, Mexico where I'll be working at a mission for.. well.. I don't actually know how long anymore, but I know God will lead the way (mostly because I'll get lost if I lead). After that, I really really would love to be in some form of college, I had been thinking community college to start with an A.A. (commonly known as an Associates' Degree) and major in English or creative writing. You see, I have always loved to write, and English and grammar just comes naturally to me, so I thought to myself, "Self, You're a good writer, you love English and children, why not become a teacher?" Easy enough, right? no. It's wrong. It's wrong because it's not my passion to teach, it's my passion to write. I love to write anything, articles, papers, stories, poetry, plays- whatever. And I love acting and singing, they both come to an extremely close 2nd. So obviously, I now know what I need to do: Preforming Arts! They can help mold my gifts into something extraordinary, something more than school essays, or doodles in a journal. But only God really knows what will happen, and all I really can do is pray and go along for the ride! :]
Until next time,
Miss Mae

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I love this! I wish I could write like you! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful start Miss Mae! I shall return here often!
    (come by for a visit at my blogs.
    www.myfeetaredirty.blogspot.com and
    www.iglitteredthecat.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo glad you finally started your blog! I am a fan already. :) Love you and I look forward to reading your words. Huggs, Your Auntie

    ReplyDelete