Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Rude of Me!

Please forgive my rudeness all, I realized I have written my heart out to you and you know nothing of me. As you know, My name is Miss Mae. Obviously it is not my real name, but fake names are always funner, don't you think? I was home schooled all through high school and am probably smarter because of it. You see, I am a very social person, and will do nearly anything to make my friends laugh. Including disregarding my homework :/. Anyways, I am blessed with a grand total of six brothers and loving parents. My oldest brother, Squid, is in the Navy and apparently loves it because I rarely hear from him. Then, Allstar, lives wherever he decides to park his head. He's a dork, but everybody loves him- yes, even me. Hahaha. Next is the All American Boyscout of America- He really is just that. He would live in the forest if he was allowed. He is 12 and we tend to butt heads a lot because he is taller than me, therefore believes he has authority over me, unfortunately for him, he is learning otherwise. Then is Mr. Studly.He is 10 and incredible at sports. All of them, Really, if you were to give him a ball and tell him "Go get 'em, Tiger," he would simply dominate the entire game! And last but not least are my twinsie brothers. They are more opposite than fire and ice though. They like to do just about anything to push my buttons when I am left in charge, but never fail to apologize right as my mom pulls up the driveway. Nevertheless, I love them too. Well, I guess thats a brief summary of my family. Thanks for reading my rambles. :]

Until we meet again,
Miss Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment