Friday, May 28, 2010

Grossest Thing I've Ever Done


Oh my gracious, I love my Auntie, but sometimes I fear she despises me. For example, today she made me roast a chicken, but that wasn't the bad part, the bad part was she made me gut it. Yeah, you know, take out the neck, the heart, kidneys and all. Grossest thing I've ever done in my life. But, I guess it was an experience if nothing else. God's preparing me, thats for sure. Hopefully, I can figure out how to show some pictures of her "cruel and unusual punishment" for whatever it is I did wrong. But I survived, and I know she did it because she loves me and wants me to be able to feed my future husband, whoever that may be, a decent meal every day... Honey, can't we just get a cook instead?


Thanks for the support,
Miss Mae

1 comment:

  1. lol!!!!!
    You were soooo brave!! I am very proud of you!!!
    Huggs,
    Your Torturing Auntie ;)

    ReplyDelete