Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Long Time No Blog.

Hello world, so sorry it's taken so long to write. Whats Miss Mae been up to? Not much I'm afraid. I was at Loon Lake for the 4th of July, and got sun burnt, so now I look like a giant lobster. Though crab seemed to be more appropriate at the time. I don't know why, but I couldn't get this bad attitude out of my system! You know the feeling, Nobody cares about you, everyone is doing everything all wrong, and no one notices how hard you work, you don't deserve this (whatever it is that you are being wronged of). Then I realize, "Wow, Miss Mae, perhaps it's not them, maybe it's you. Someone really close to me told me a bit of wisdom one day, "If everyone else is being mean, or doing it wrong, maybe it's time you step back and check yourself..." So any time you start to feel like the world is against you, take a step back, pray, and see what the real problem is.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again. :) I agree we should always take a step back and check our own attitude and behavior. Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ganhdi
    :) Love you BUNCHES!!!! Aunt Shannon

    ReplyDelete