Thursday, June 3, 2010

When I Think of Life.

When I think of life, and how I'm living it, where I'm heading, it scares me to death. I never know what my actions or words towards someone will effect me- or them in the long run. It scares me to just be traveling along this long narrow path of life not seeing what lies ahead. I have dreams of what I want to happen, and fears of what might happen. When I look back five years ago and think of all that I went through, I never though or even dreamed I would end up here the way I am. I would be much worse, I would be lost, broken (in spirit) and probably hurt to say the least. I am so blessed to have been brought through the trials I went through, because they have shaped me into the woman of God that I am today. With my testimony I am able to reach out to people who have had similar issues that I had, and we can understand each other on a level we wouldn't have been able to if I hadn't. I write this so you as my reader can understand me on a deeper level as well. I don't know what I'm doing in life, other than just allowing God to drive and me to just go along for the ride and see what happens next.

All my love, Miss Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment